Now that you have completed the revisions, you need to produce a camera ready version by precisely following these instructions:
- Your paper must be between 6 and 12 LNCS pages. All papers must contain the email address of the corresponding author.
- The following files help you typeset.
|Latex (Preferred)||Microsoft Word|
|Author Instructions (pdf).||Author Instructions (word)|
|Style file package (Latex)||Word template package|
Use the "Author Instructions" file to typeset in Word by replacing the content with yours. The Word template package seems to not be working for everyone. Of course, latex is preferred.
- For latex, put all your source files together in a folder including tex, figures, bibliography and make sure it builds.
- For Word, you will probably just have the one file in the folder.
- Complete, Sign, Scan the copyright transfer form and add it to the folder.
- Zip up the folder; it must have the source and copyright, and email it to dydess at mit dot edu
Papers selected for oral or poster presentation must also be presented at the conference for inclusion in the proceedings. Additionally, please note that only presented papers can be included in the proceedings.