The Dynamic Data-driven Environmental Systems Science Conference is a small workshop that will be held November 5-7, 2014, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
Key Dates: November 5-7 2014: Conference
November 5th Activities: MIT Green Building 54-1827
November 6th - 7th Activities: Cambridge Marriott, Salon 4
WE ARE ON!
(Meeting starts late on November 5 afternoon, the technical program starts the morning of November 6, so plan to arrive on Nov 5. The program ends November 7 afternoon).
- 11-4-14 - Registrations complete, arrive onsite to make arrangements if you wish to attend.
- 11-4-14 - Only two people have not yet sent their final packages, mostly ready!
- 11-4-14 If you are printing your poster locally and would like us to pick it up for you, please contact Julie to make arrangements. Posters for local printing must be submitted directly to www.fedex.com by TUESDAY 5PM. Choose Harvard Square, 1 Mifflin Place, Cambridge, MA location.
- How to prepare posters and talks: Click here
- 10-1-14 - All reviews have been disseminated. If you did not get yours, please let us know at dydess at mit dot edu (check your spam folder!)
- 9-16-14 - EMAIL notification to accepted and rejected papers have been sent. If you did not receive either and are expecting one or the other, please contact dydess at mit dot edu asap (or check your spam folder)!
- How to submit - Click here.
- Call for Papers - Read the full Call for Papers here.
- Organizers - Find the Program Committee here.